1. Insurance policy management
2. Payment record to insurers
3. Dammages announcing by the Internet
INK broker has initially motivated their activity from the insurable interest clearly defined by Romstal Leasing IFN, which purchases vehicles, equipments and Real Estate in Romania on the background of the existence of quick and reliable financing solution to which easy access in granted.
Thus, the diversification of the insurance offer and the appropriate representation of the insurance options create the prerequisites of a long-term cooperation with the Client having leased and who wishes to maintain the insurable interest on the goods by means of our services.
• INK Consultan?? - Broker de Asigurare SRL is a brokerage company in the insurance field incorporated with the Trade register on the 17th of December 2003.
• The Company started their activity in March 2004, acquiring by the 31st of December 2004 a registered capital of 17.500 RON (4.412 EURO) and managing, after the first six months of activity, to rank between the 10 Romanian Insurance Brokers. The value of the subscribed paid up registered capital before the 1st of September 2007 is of 105.000 RON (31.752 EURO).
• Since November 2004, INK Consultan?? - Broker de Asigurare SRL has been active on the Insurance Brokerage market as member of the U.N.S.I.C.A.R. (The National Union of Insurance Brokerage and Consultancy Societies of Romania)
• In December 2006, the agreement between Romstal Imex and KBC Lease was signed for the taking-over of INK Consultan?? – Insurance Broker
• On the 29th of March 2007, KBC Lease, the leasing division of the Belgian KBC financial group, finalised the purchase procedure for the entire INK Broker share package
• In May 2007, Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) the prestigious Certification Body of UK, has granted INK Consultan?? – Insurance Broker Company the ISO 9001 Authorisation Certificate, issued by UKAS accreditation.
Currently, we rank tenth out of 384 Insurance Brokerage Companies (according to the classification developed by Media XPRIMM), with aggregate intermediated premiums in 2006 of more than 9.79 million EURO.
We present the Business Class show on The Money Channel TV Channel, where we have presented our view on online development:
KBC Lease Holding NV
KBC Lease Holding NV is a subsidiary of KBC Group NV. KBC Lease Holding NV leads an European Leasing Companies network which offers General Leasing Products, Real Estate Leasing, and Full Service Leasing and pan-European Vendor Finance.
Currently, KBC Lease has over 1,500 employees and is active in 14 countries in Western Europe, as well as in countries in central and Eastern Europe, such as: Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia. KBC Lease is the leasing market leader in Belgium, Czech Republic and Slovakia.
In Central and Eastern Europe, KBC Lease is present by CSOB Leasing (Czech Republic and Slovakia), K&H Leasing Group (Hungary) and Kredyt Lease (Poland). KBC Lease ranks amongst the first on the leasing market in the Czech Republic ( No. 1 with a 15% market share), in Slovakia (No. 1 with a 17% market share), in Hungary (No. 6 with a 8% market share) and in Poland (less than 1% market share).